Superfast broadband makes your business less dependent on geographical location and brings employment possibilities into more rural and potentially cheaper areas. It can help businesses grow and create alternative job opportunities in communities.
By setting up a simple Wi-Fi (wireless) or wired network in your business, all staff members will be able to access the internet via their PCs. This means that information, resources and a range of possibilities become open to all within the business.
With superfast broadband you can:
- receive a more reliable and consistent service, irrespective of number of users
- boost productivity by uploading faster
- make telephone calls using your broadband internet connection instead of your telephone line, cutting the cost of both your local and long distance telephone as well as offering extra functions and flexibility
- save time and money by using video conferencing instead of travelling to meetings
- run your own business from home, reducing overheads on premise costs
- use the latest and best business software including ‘cloud computing’ services such as instant data back-ups, taking away the hassle of security and upgrades
- cut down on your energy use and save money as cloud computing means less need for energy hungry servers at every office
To gain these benefits you could become involved in our campaign for better broadband in your area by registering here.